LifeWave created a number of different product offerings for their members many of which needed new branding, logo design, and packaging. Being in the wellness space and for a demographic of individuals who are more advanced in life experience, logos were designed to be easily distinguished with a corporate look and style.
Our team at LifeWave helped develop a new supplement for members designed to provide essential and functional nutrients for your body. Initially the team agreed upon the name ’embody’ however we later discovered the name was previously trademarked. After agreeing on the final logo design and mark, we created the new logo with the new trademarked name, ‘Theta Nutrition.’
Addressing concerns about cellphone radiation, LifeWave decided to develop a product for mobile use to limit the radiation that is emitted from smart phones. The logo I created for ‘Matrix’ was meant to express a technological product through current and modern font use, a honeycomb pattern, a conservative color gradient paired with a bright orange color meant to capture the eye.
Branding (logo design)
LifeWave has members in over all over the world with products and guides designed and laid out in 14 different languages. As the lead designer for LifeWave, I created numerous guidebooks, pamphlets, and more over a 3 year period of time. Working closely with printers, we chose the proper paper weight, cover paper stock, UV coating and binding to complete printed projects.
- LifeWave Brand Guide
- The LifeWave Business Companion: Your Passport to Success
- The LifeWave Handbook: A Guide to Basic and Advanced Patch Use
- The LifeWave Launchpad: Your 90 Day Countdown to Success
- Take the Lead: LifeWave Lead Generation System
- Starting Smart: The How-To Guide for Getting Started with LifeWave
- Silent Nights MD Guidebook: Your Path to Better Nights Sleep and Financial Success
- LifeWave’s Wave Bonus: Real Duplication. Real Results